« Online Time Clock MTS Status Update | Main | Importing Employees into Online Time Clock MTS »
July 31, 2011
New Online Time Clock MTS Features Posted
I took the opportunity today (Sunday 31 July 2011) to upload some new features to Online Time Clock MTS and add some new reports. The details of the changes can be found below.
- Added the Time Off Report
- Added the Average Hours Worked Per Week Report
- Added the Import Employees screen that allows users to import multiple employees via a CSV text file.
- Employees can now choose to view their timecard in HH:MM:SS format on the employee time clock screen.
- Fixed a problem with the footer of the Simple Time Report that was note displaying correctly when the HH:MM:SS display format was selected.
- Fixed a problem with calculating the first day of the week that a given date was in.
Thanks must go out to users of Online Time Clock MTS who suggested some of these changes, we rely on your feedback to help us set the direction that the system is taking!
Posted by markn at July 31, 2011 11:49 AM