November 13, 2014
We've just posted up a number of enhancements to the account login system. The key changes you might notice are:
- Your account login name is now remembered and you'll automatically be be shown your company specific login page if you click on the "Login to Your Account" link that you can find at the top right of the website. Note that you'll have to have logged in at least once after these changes were made for this to take effect.
- Sessions are now persistent across browser windows, so if you happen to close a browser window and need to get back into Online Time Clock MTS again then you'll be automatically redirected from your login page to your account dashboard. You'll be taken there directly too if you click on the "Login to Your Account" link that you can find at the top right of the website
- If your session times out you'll now be taken back to your own account login page.
- We've changed various settings to help your login sessions persist better and the timeout limit has been increased to 12 hours.
- We've fixed up a small issue with the logout link so that cached account information is cleared correctly.
As always if you have any questions or issues with these changes please contact us.
Posted by markn at 1:16 PM
November 11, 2014
We've just posted a fix to the Working Hours Report. It wasn't handling the daylight savings roll-over of Sunday 2 November correctly. The problem is now resolved and I'd like to say thanks to the user who pointed out the issue!
Posted by markn at 11:17 AM