July 31, 2011
I took the opportunity today (Sunday 31 July 2011) to upload some new features to Online Time Clock MTS and add some new reports. The details of the changes can be found below.
- Added the Time Off Report
- Added the Average Hours Worked Per Week Report
- Added the Import Employees screen that allows users to import multiple employees via a CSV text file.
- Employees can now choose to view their timecard in HH:MM:SS format on the employee time clock screen.
- Fixed a problem with the footer of the Simple Time Report that was note displaying correctly when the HH:MM:SS display format was selected.
- Fixed a problem with calculating the first day of the week that a given date was in.
Thanks must go out to users of Online Time Clock MTS who suggested some of these changes, we rely on your feedback to help us set the direction that the system is taking!
Posted by markn at 11:49 AM
July 25, 2011
We've been a bit quiet on the blog in the last few weeks so I just wanted to post something up to let you know that things are still happening in the background. Primarily we've been focussing on ironing out some bumps in the backend of Online Time Clock MTS as well as working on adding some new features and reports. We hope to have a new release of the system out by early next week. If you're wondering what is going to be included you should take a look at the "Feedback" tab within the Online Time Clock MTS system. We've moved all items that are going to be included in the next release to the "Started" status.
If you've not used our feedback system before please do so. We use it to track everyone's ideas and their popularity. We also insert our own planned features/fixes for the system in there too so that you all know exactly what is going on!
Posted by markn at 2:11 PM