October 27, 2011
I've spent the last couple of days working on a new report for Online Time Clock MTS, fixing a small error in the combined weekly/daily overtime calculation method, and tweaking the way some of the user interface works. Most of these changes have come about due to the requests of existing users and I'd like to thank them for their feedback. Details of each of the changes can be found below.
- Employee note report added. You can read more about this on the Employee Note Report help page.
- Employee badge number now displayed on the time classification report.
- Fix to daily and weekly overtime calculation method.
- When adding employees subscription limits are checked before displaying the enter employee details window. Stops people wasting their effort entering all those details only to be told that they cannot add any more employees.
- Changed the location of the loading data / error window on the manage employees screen.
Posted by markn at 6:55 AM
October 4, 2011
We've had some unexpected downtime today from 6.30PM PST due to a DDOS attack on the data center in which the Online Time Clock MTS servers are hosted. The servers were running just fine during this period but there were significant network connectivity issues due to the attack. As of right now everything seems to be back online. Many apologies to anyone affected by this.
Posted by markn at 9:20 AM